Top-of-the-Line Quality Meets Off-Road Durability
As the off-road variation of the Pelsue FiberLite® Pod Tradesman, the Pod Grizzly was designed for durability including an aluminum skid plate to protect the fuel cell when driving over rough terrain. The Grizzly brings off-road tires, high clearance and heavy-duty fenders to get you across rugged and unpredictable terrain safely.
The Coolest Trailer on the Block
With the FiberLite® Pod Grizzly you’ll never have to trade functionality for aesthetics. The fiber splicing trailer’s unique design has the high-quality lightweight fiberglass body you’ve come to expect from Pelsue, with premium craftsmanship and finishes to create a light-filled, comfortable and exciting work environment.
Efficient Layout and Plenty of Storage
One of the most versatile splicing trailers on the market, the Pelsue FiberLite® Pod Grizzly has space for everything you need to deliver high-quality work efficiently and with safety at the forefront. Features like the full-length counter top, high-capacity cabinet storage, one cable access slot at the rear door, one cable door on the curbside, premium LED overhead lighting and robust rear door mean every job can be done effectively.
Standard Features Include:
- Fiberglass gel coat, insulated upper body, with ribbed rubber floor mat
- Extra heavy-duty aluminum frame with skid plate protection
- Hand-laid fiberglass gel coat body with removable rubber floor mat
- Overall height 6’ 4” interior
- Special wide track 3000 lb. single torsion axle with electric brakes and a DOT breakaway system
- 2” of lift in lieu of standard ride height
- Black alloy wheels with LT 31X10.5 R15 all-terrain tires with matching spare tire and side carrier
- One cable access slot at the rear door
- One cable access door on the curbside
- Heavy-duty aluminum fenders in lieu of standard fiberglass fenders
- Entry step/bumper at rear entry door
- Slider windows with screens on both sides
- 2 overhead storage cabinets with doors
- 2 front and 2 rear telescopic swing-up stabilizer jacks
- 4 duplex receptacles, 120 VAC, GFI protected
- 12 VDC LED lights mounted under overhead cabinets
- 12 VDC LED lighting mounted on the ceiling
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner, low-profile, roof-mounted
- 120 VAC wall-mounted ventilation fan adjacent to splice area
- LED marker / clearance lights per DOT standards
- LED stop / turn / tail lights per DOT standards
- Single 12 VDC rooftop beacon mounted towards rear of trailer
- Control panel with individual circuit breakers
- Commercial power inlet (120/240 VAC, 30-amp) twist lock: connects trailer to generator or
commercial power, mounted on exterior front wall with cover
- (3) GFCI duplex 120 VAC, 20-amp receptacles. Two outlets are located on interior streetside wall with
one receptacle that will also provide 2 USB ports located on front wall streetside
- Ventilation fan mounted in wall, 4.5” diameter adjacent to work center
- Portable electric heater, 120 VAC, 1500-watt, 5280 BTU/h
- CO (Carbon Monoxide) detector, 12 VDC, hardwired, audible alarm
- Fire extinguisher, 2 lb., 5-B-C rating
- Grizzly trailer body graphic
Investing in Your Business? Invest in Fiberglass.
All Pelsue FiberLite® fiber splicing trailers come standard with fiberglass gel coat body, and perhaps nowhere is this more important than on the FiberLite® XL Grizzly that is built to take you where other trailers can’t. Fiberglass offers not only a sleek design, but also reliability, durability and a lifetime of value. If your trailer incurs any damage to the FiberLite body – odds that may increase over rugged terrain – it can be repaired far more quickly and easily than if it had an aluminum build. The lightweight fiberglass body also brings a lifetime of efficiency (and cost savings) through reduced fuel costs, heating/cooling efficiencies and more. Click here to read more about the advantages of fiberglass over aluminum for your fiber splicing trailer.
Your Partner in Bringing Quality Fiber Splicing Trailers to Your Business
Pelsue has been dedicated to enabling a safe and productive work environment for more than 50 years. When you purchase your FiberLite® fiber splicing trailer from Pelsue, you benefit from our decades-long commitment to making the best fiber splicing trailers available and backed by our dedicated parts and support staff. Learn more about us.