- Acts as part of a personal fall arrest system when combined with a harness and anchorage
- Capable of raising and lowering for rescue purposes in case of an emergency
- Rated up to 310 lbs.
- Locks up to arrest falls within 2 feet
- Attaches quickly and easily to Pelsue anchorage systems like the LifeGuard and Davit
- Easy-to-read stress indicator lets users know if the unit has been used in a fall
- Available with either stainless steel cable or Technora® rope
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards, for peace of mind and confidence during inspections
- Optional carrying case available
- The raising and lowering function is for emergencies only. Under no circumstances should the 3-Way SRL be used for routine raising and lowering. Use a PH series hoist for everyday raising and lowering functions.
- The 3-Way SRL needs re-certification every three years. If the unit is used in a fall, it must be replaced immediately.