Doing our part for a better future.
The T.A. Pelsue Company is serious about our place in the community. Whether it be our local community in Englewood, Colorado or our larger responsibility to the planet and it’s inhabitants, our business practices are geared towards making the smallest imprint possible.
One of the simplest ways that we contribute to the sustainability of the planet is to make the highest quality product possible. In that effort, we’ve manufactured tents that are still in the field 20 years later. While that can frustrate our sales staff, it consistently gives us a sense of pride that our tents don’t fill landfills. They are used, day in, day out, until one day — it may be after 10 years — a seam rips. And then we fix it and it goes back out into the field. The same goes for many of our patented products, which conform to applicable regulations and standards of OSHA / ANSI / CEESI / CGA / UL / FM, among others, and are certified where applicable.
Pelsue has taken steps to be more environmentally friendly in both production and final product: Made in the USA means less fuel used in shipping parts
- All scrap metal from production is recycled
- All scrap wood from production is recycled
- Our factory floor is cooled using low-energy evaporative coolers
- All mobile applications are available with clean alternative fuel run gensets
- All FiberLite bodies and frames are 100% recyclable
- All wheel chocks are made from 100% recycled tire rubber
- Optional recycled rubber anti-fatigue mats are available
WATCH OUR EMPLOYEES AT WORK PRODUCING PELSUE PRODUCTS MADE IN THE USA